The DISC test tells how you interact within a group. There are four categories: Dominant, Inspiring, Cautious, and Supportive. For more information on this test, click here. These are my results:
- You have a blend of Supportive, Cautious, and Dominant traits.
- Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger.
- You have both people-oriented and task-oriented traits, although you may tend a little towards a task-oriented perspective.
- You can either be reserved or outgoing.
- You probably like to get things done in a way that protects other people’s feelings.
- It is likely that you are supportive and careful, but you can get moving and make things happen if necessary.